In my university and professional life I have given a bunch of more or less interesting presentations on the most different topics and to different audiences.
While at Bruegel I presented a couple of times on Competitiveness Concepts & Indicators in front of economists in academia, statistical offices, NGOs etc. for the MAPCOMPETE project.
– MAPCOMPETE event at SciencesPo, Paris (2014)
– MAPCOMPETE event at Institute for Applied Economic Research, Tübingen (2013)
I also presented on a Green Growth project for Brazil based on the aluminum sector for my Master policy paper, together with three great classmates.
– Policy paper at Barcelona GSE (2012) – ppt
I presented my paper Collusion and Political Differentiation in the newspapers market in (at least) three occasions.
– Seminar at Tilburg University (2011) – ppt
– Seminar for the Economists team of the Netherlands Competition Authority (2011) – ppt
– Seminar at the University of Florence (2011) – ppt